In this post i will show you guys how to get new folder option back on windows 10 or 8.1 . Most of the windows users says that ” they can’t find new folder option when they click right mouse button or new option missing from desktop context menu . Just can’t create new folder anywhere in my system .” Don’t worry guys this thing happens when new folder option registry file is missing from your system. So lets start how to get back new folder option so that you can create folder as much or wherever you want . You will also be able to solve new bitmap problem too with this post .
- This is the screenshot of the problem you must be having right now . “New” option is not there . So you can’t create new folder .
- This is the new context menu registry file which your system needs to create new folder in windows 10 or 8.1 . I uploaded that registry file in my google drive so that you can download it from there .
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Gu9d2oxEj9TVNkemxkWlVLbmM/view click on this link .
- When you go to that link you will see download button on right- up side of that page . Click to download . And don’t worry it’s virus free as you know google drive takes only trusted file to its database .
- When download is complete , run it . It might ask you do you really wanna go further for security purpose . Click on Run .
- When you add , change or delete any registry file your system ask administrator permission . Click on Yes .
- Within a few seconds that registry file will be added to your pc .
- Now click your right mouse button to check whether New option is there or not .
- As you see below new folder has been created . I ‘m 100% sure that it will work on your pc too .
Feel free to comment if you still got any problem or this article really helped you .