In this post i will show you guys how to remove or disable recently used list from vlc in windows 10 and 8.1 . Many people ask me how to not show all the recently used videos from vlc present on windows 10 or 8.1 dock , so here is the article for those guys who want to remove recent list from vlc or any other software .
Like in above picture , an example of which vlc users don’t like and they want to remove it , so that no one will be able to view all recent videos we have watched .
- First go to settings in windows 10 or 8.1 . To access settings of your pc click on start menu and then select settings option .
You can also access settings of your pc by typing settings in search area .
- Now go to personalization option .
- In personalization you will see below , “show recently opened items in jumpstart ” option and it will be on .
- Make it off if you don’t to show recently opened items in Jump lists on start .
- Now you can see its not showing any recently viewed list in vlc on jumpstart .
- Not only vlc its now been applied to every software present on start bar .
Simple as that . Comment if you got any problem or this post really helped you .