IN THIS POST WE WILL LEARN HOW TO USE HASHTAGS .
Facebook , the most popular social networking
site in the world based on the number of active users accounts . Facebook has more than 1.65 billion active users .Facebook announced that it recently incorporated hashtags as a way of bringing conversations about public ,events , people and topics to the forefront . From the Hashtag feed you can also feed compose posts directly . The hashtags will work on personal profile posts , fan page posts , group posts , event posts and all comments .
Basic information about hashtags :
- Every hashtags has its own unique URL in facebook .
- If you click on the hashtags you will be redirected to its feed .
- Use tags in trending posts .
- Don’t overdo your post with hashtags , 1-2 is more than enough .
- Capitalize the #First letter of each word to make it more readable .
- Start using strategic hashtags in your public facebook posts (profile and page) . Everyone who has the feature will see your hashtags as clickable links .
- Public posts – with or without hashtags are public .
- With hashtags shared in private groups , that clickable hashtag will open to show public posts with that tag , but posts from the private group are only available to group members .
- To find out if a hashtag is trending there are a couples of websites worth checking out . http://www.hastags.org and hashtagify.me .
- Facebook is trending those hashtags people are using , so a feed is always available even if you’ve not previously used the tag in a Facebook status update of your own .