Microsoft has launched windows 10 . Users were waiting it ambitiously since many months .It is felt with smiling face that Windows 10 offers security and management features that empower IT professionals to address the challenges of the modern workplace .It improved multitasking . Virtual desktop is introduced .Beautiful layout , great design , handy , compatible with every PC.
Beside all these I have gathered some commonly reported Windows 10 problems right here and we are offering up suggested workarounds and potential files .
PROBLEM 1 – Windows 10 won’t download
Users who have been using Windows 7 , 8, 8.1 are supposed to able to download Windows 10 automatically by clicking on upgrade icon in the system tray on taskbar . Some are having difficulty with the download or haven’t been authorized to download .
- Solution= So you should use Windows 10 media download tool . https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10. Download the Tool and it will download a iso file of the operating system , which can be loaded on a USB drive or DVD . Then install the operating system .
PROBLEM 2 – Automatic updates
With windows 10 update, users are forced to download the updates
- Solution= Search for Computer Configuration in your search box and select it. Go to POLICIES > ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES , then Windows components . Here select Windows update and look for the option to “Turn off the upgrade to the latest version of Windows through Windows updates ” Enable it to complete the process.
PROBLEM 3 – BLUETOOTH ISN’T WORKING
Few windows 10 users are facing the problem . This could impact your keyboard , mouse , headphones and all devices that connects to your computer via bluetooth .
- Solution= Go to settings > device and make sure that bluetooth is toggled on . There’s might be chance of driver problem . You can check with the manufacturer that you have the latest driver, when you’re jumping straight from Windows 7 to 10 . Some users have reported that uninstalling the driver of the device you’re having an issue with Rebooting your machine , then let Microsoft automatically detect it and install the driver .
PROBLEM 4 – CORTANA ISN’T WORKING
Some Windows 10 users are getting messages that cortana is not available in their region or language . Others have found cortana is not on by default , or not working properly .
- Solution= Go to Start > Cortana > Notebook and toggle cortana on or off. OR Restart windows and see if it tries to conduct any repair or updates . Have some patience and wait for Microsoft fix to the problem. Such as cortana bug .
PROBLEM 5 – CAN’T DOWNLOAD APPS FROM WINDOWS STORE
There’s a chance that the delayed app downloads and updates are a result of busy servers .
- Solution= Press WIN +R to go to the Run box and type wsreset.exe , then press ENTER , This will delete all store cache and corrupted data . When finish reboot your machine.
PROBLEM 6 – WEBCAM STOPPED WORKING
Many Windows users noticed there webcam has stopped working after updates . There’s only one reliable fix at the moment .
- Solution= Keep updating . Microsoft has told customers that an official patch is incoming and will fix their problem in time . To get rid of Update . Go to Settings > Update and security , Then choose the Recovery tab . Tick on “Go back to an earlier build and choose get started .