In this tutorial we are going to learn how to send self destructing message . Sometimes we need to share private information with a family member, friend, colleagues .However, there is a risk that they might forget to delete the message and your private information may still remain in their inbox or pc. This means that a malicious user , who manages to to illegally access your private information and misuse it in the future. Wouldn’t it be a fantastic to be able to share your private information with the recipient via self destructing message which automatically gets deleted once it has been read?
I found a useful website known as Privnote (www.privnote.com )
It allows a user to send a message to someone else in such a manner that the message will be deleted immediately or after a predefined number of seconds .
Now lets assume your family member needs your credit card details and you wish to to share in form of a self destructing message .
Follow these steps:
- Simply start your browser and connect to http://www.privnote.com
- For added security ,its better to put a password on self destructing message .this gives you double protection against unauthorized access to your private information.
- Click on options button .And you will able to put password for your message.
- After putting password click on create note .Privnote will now create a link to access your note .
- To share the information with your family member you just have to send that link.
- So this is how you create self destructing message .
Other popular website that allows you to send similar self destructing message are:
- One Share (www.oneshar.es)
- Burn note(www.burnnote.com)