In this tutorial we are going to learn how to shutdown your computer if your shutdown button doesn’t work .
Follow these steps:
- Take your cursor and Right click on blank space of your desktop.
- Now go to New option and click on it.
- In new option select shortcut . Your shortcut will be created and dialog box will appear on your screen .
- Now type %windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -s -t 0 on location field and click on next button.
- After clicking on next button new dialog box will appear asking you about what you want to name this shortcut. I named it shutdown then choose finish button.
- Your shortcut is ready to go . If you double click on that shortcut it will automatically shutdown your pc.
Hope this blog is useful for you.