In this tutorial we are going to learn how to change the color of your command prompt and make it look good .
Follow these steps :
- Open your command prompt as administrator by pressing WIN+X , dailog box will appear on left-down side of your desktop .
- In then choose command prompt(admin).
- In that type code type-color help.
- After typing that you will get list of colors for command prompt.
- like i’m typing COLOR 4F it will make your background red and text in white.
So change the color of your cmd and make it look awesome.
Comment if it works for you too..