In this tutorial we are to learn how to easily change your pendrive 2.0 to 3.0 . Usb 2.0 is basically slower as compared to usb 3.0 in writing and reading. So lets start
Follow these steps:
- First you need to plug in pendrive or usb into your system which you want to convert.
- Then go to mycomputer and in my computer right click on your removable disk/pendrive and in drop down option select properties.
- When you will select its properties you will find this type of dialog box.
- Go to its hardware part you will find list of drives .
- On that list select your pendrive/usb name and click on properties.
- This type of dialog box will appear on your screen click on change settings.
- Then it will ask do you really want to change its settings select yes.
- You will find one more dialog bog on your screen . Go to its policies part and choose better performance . Then click ok.
Your usb 2.0 is now converted into usb 3.0 .