In this tutorial we are going to learn how to remove raid devices in simple steps.
Now this is a raid 1 , i’l show you now how to remove it
- First check whether its been mounted or not by
- If its mounted then run this code
#umount A ( folder name where its been mounted)
- You can check whether its been unmounted or not(#df -h). I’m sure it will be.
- If its mounted on swap memory then run this
# swapoff /dev/md0
- Now first we have to make raid stop by
#mdadm — stop /dev/md0
#mdadm — remove /dev/md0 ( to remove raid system)
- Remove all the partitions.