In this tutorial we are going to learn how to record actions done on your computer.
PSR is a tool used to record actions taken by a user on your computer.It is formally called problem step recorder.It is available on windows 10,8, 8.1 , 7 .It is kind of fun tool generally internet cafe used to record your actions .
Now how to use it:
- Open run command via win+R
- Type PSR and enter.
- Now Psr tool is opened .
- Click on start record your recording has been started. Now every site you visit ,any folder you open are going to be recorded.
- You will notice mouse is carrying a red mark . So better check when you are visiting internet cafe is your mouse carrying that ball or not if its carrying better close it.
- SO open psr and click on stop record .
- Then it will ask where to save it you can give the tool the path where you want to save.
So its helpful and evil tool both .