In this tutorial we are going to learn how to hide a text file in a pic in simple steps.
Follow these steps :
- Make a folder on desktop.
- place picture on that folder.
- Create text file that you want to hide in that picture and copy it to that folder.
- Now open command prompt as administrator
- go to that folder which is on that desktop by command cd folder name.
- type :-
copy /b a.txt+ t1.jpg disc.jpg
In this a.txt is my text file,t1.jpg my pic and disc.jpg(a new pic ) is a file that has been created after merging both.
Your text has been hidden in that picture you can check it by opening disc.jpg in notepad . But if you normally open it, will show only the picture.